Be part of the Mammoth Team
Mammoth is looking for applicants who might enjoy traveling the country, living in different places , making their own schedule, earning while they learn, and most importantly, willing to work hard.
Upward Mobility – Mammoth rewards hard work. We are always looking for new team members who can grow with our company and step into management
A winning attitude – We at Mammoth value a competitive nature, it is what has helped us grow our market share and we want our employees to strive to win as well. We look for self-starters and people who are driven to perform.
Send us your contact info and a short description of why you think you might be a great fit for our company.
Mammoth Contracting has set the standard when it comes to reliable, professional exterior restoration services. Our simple mission statement, “Mammoth, has you covered” is a promise, one that we take very seriously. We offer the nation’s best warranty to our customers and the industry’s leading opportunity for success in construction sales. We offer the latest technology and the best training to help our employees succeed in a fast paced environment with a “mammoth” opportunity for upward mobility.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
Our sales staff are also known as “Project Consultants. Our PC’s are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to a property, scope of repairs, and estimation of costs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
- Ability to canvass and set up appointments.
- Use technology provided to create inspection reports.
- Act as a liaison between property owner, production manager, and insurance company for each project.
- Be present at time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- If you don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction, no problem! If you can learn fast and are persuasive, and have an inner fire for winning, we will provide you with all the training and tools you need to to achieve success.
- Self-motivated, we need people who can work independently and are internally driven for success
- Effective presentation skills.
- Friendly personality and effective communication are paramount to success.
- Will require some weekend hours and evenings based on business needs.
- Must be willing to travel or re-locate.
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder.
- Ability to safely walk the roof for performing inspections.
Compensation: Beginning rate / pay structure dependent upon previous experience and competencies. Our best offers include Base Salary plus Commission.
Commission Based with Medical, Dental, Disability insurance after 60 days as a full-time employee
Job Type: Full-time